Website Youngstown Area Goodwill
Processes quality donations quickly and according to agency standards; identifies valuables appropriate for sale through the eCommerce operation.
1. Processes quality donations quickly. Involves sorting, testing, cleaning and preparing items for sale through eCommerce.
2. Meets daily production goals as specified by the eCommerce manager.
3. Prepares presorted wares for grand openings and/or existing stores.
4. Prepares items sold for shipping.
5. Disposes of items not suitable for sale according to agency policies.
6. Maintains a clean, safe and efficient work environment.
7. Assists in the training of new personnel.
8. Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma, GED or current high school student. Good social competencies.
· Know quality name brands, valuables, collectibles, antiques, and vintage items.
· Experience with the operation of personal computers preferred.