Website Youngstown Area Goodwill
Purpose: Duties include, but are not limited to accepting and processing donations, assisting online customers, processing returns, shelving and shipping orders.
Abilities, Qualifications and Job Requirements:
1. Performs packaging and shipping to accurately ship orders and exchanges.
2. Responsible for identifying the best shipment products to maximize revenue and customer service levels.
3. Communicates directly with the stores about performance, scanning levels and shipping back books
4. Maintains daily sales and production reports and completes all scheduled accounting reports in a timely fashion.
5. Scan and sort books effectively and identify “hot” items.
6. Ensures customers receive efficient and courteous service. Receives and answers, within established guidelines, customer questions and complaints.
7. Maintains clean/safe workstations. Ensures work areas are organized, maintained, and cleaned at the end of each day
1. High school graduate.
2. Commitment to service and building customer loyalty.
3. Strong interpersonal skills, time management and communication skills.
The employee is normally scheduled on a weekly basis, a maximum of 24 hours a week, Monday thru Friday, 6.50 hours per day. Department hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., hours worked may vary.